First and foremost it should be clear that the Claims1One adjuster defends the rights of the insurer and works toward a fair settlement for both parties!
Claims1One adjusters may handle "property claims" involving damage to buildings and structures, or "liability claims" involving personal injuries or third-person property damage from liability situations.
Claims1One adjusters are All-Lines and Flood certified.
The objective of the Claims1One adjuster is to identify coverage and to protect the insured against financial loss and the cost to recover it.
Specific Duties Include:
* Responding to claims in a timely manner.
* Proper filing of paperwork.
* Communicating with policy holders.
* Investigate Liability.
* Assess damages.
* Research, detail and substantiate
each aspect of the claim,
including building damage,
contents and extra living expense
* Negotiate with product/service
providers regarding the time and
cost of repairs for the purpose of
making a offer of settlement to
* Insuring accurate procedures.
* Protect the interest of the
company that Claims1One represents,
when dealing with claimants.